Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner



Oh Fekkai. Yes, lots-o chemicals, but it yields fantastic results.



I've always been a skeptic when it comes to believing hair care companies that advertise shampoo & conditioners that drastically change your hair. Immediately after using this, I ran my fingers through my damp hair- so soft! manageable! workable! 

After blowdrying- a process that takes an hour +, I could see my hair shine under the lights in my bathroom. My hair is extremely course, naturally curly and dry/damaged, but after this it felt light, soft and kind of bouncy (in the good way). 

Nice smell too. I would cation that while using this product and the glossing cream too that this line is made with real olive oil. While that is natural and good and all- you want to make sure to use this up sooner rather than later. With the glossing cream in particular, after digging it out of my cabinet, it had turned and smelled like a forgotten old box of crayons. Ew

No comments:

Post a Comment