Monday, August 1, 2011

MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara Review

 I picked this mascara up a few weeks ago in hopes of finding- what else? The perfect mascara. Did this do the trick? Well not quite.

The brush looks a lot like CG Lashblast or Chanel's Inimitable mascara. The results are somewhat similar, but nothing like Chanel's. As you can see in the last photo, after brushing over lashes a few times  to builds coats, clumps appear- badly. I do like the affect in a single swoop- but doing just this doesn't give enough volume. So, separation is good, but I wouldn't say lengthening (unless you like clumps) or volumizing.







Before using a nice scented mascara, I didn't realize that scent of the product was even that important. I think the last mascara I used that smelled wonderfully was YSL's Singulair. Every time I apply, I notice the chemical-like scent. So if smell is important to you, take heed. 










I swear I'm not surprised in the photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment